RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- If you wish to return the goods, please contact our Returns and Refunds Office: email@example.com, set the subject as RETURN.
- When we receive the information regarding your wish to return goods, we will send you a return form to the indicated email address, you can also download the form here. This form should be sent with the original copy of proof of purchase (receipt or invoice) and the whole of the purchased product to the address: EDULEPKI Sp. z o.o., ul. Chmielewskiego 5B/3, 81-721 Sopot, labelled as “return”.
- You can return a product if it has not been used, and is packed in the original box along with all elements constituting the product.
- The time limit for submission of declaration of withdrawal from a Sales Agreement is 14 days from delivery of the goods to the Buyer, legal basis.
We will return your payment (purchase price of the product along with applicable taxes) by bank transfer within around 5 days from receipt of the return, that is from the day on which the shop informs the client of accepting the return.
We do not reimburse the cost of sending the product back to us.
Do not send us COD parcels – we have no possibility of accepting such parcel.
Taking into consideration the safety of the parcel and the time of delivery – we recommend using the services of couriers or certificate of mailing/priority package postal service when sending the goods back.
- If you wish to file a claim regarding goods, please contact our Returns and Refunds Office: firstname.lastname@example.org, set the subject as COMPLAINT, you will receive a complaint form, or you can download it here.
- Print the complaint form and carefully fill it in. The shop will not accept a complaint without the complaint form or if the complaint form is improperly filled in.
- If you cannot print the complaint form, you can prepare a description of your complaint on your own, using the form as a basis.
- Send the product subject to complaint, along with the form and proof of purchase to the address EDULEPKI Sp. z o.o., ul. Chmielewskiego 5B/3, 81-721 Sopot, labelled as “refunds”. The form should also be sent to the address: email@example.com.
- Complaints are settled immediately, within 14 days from the receipt of declaration of withdrawal from the agreement.
- In the case of a reasonable complaint – the product will be repaired or exchanged for one of full value, and if it is not possible (e.g. due to exhaustion of stock) – we will return the equivalent of the product price.
- If the complaint is deemed unreasonable, the Buyer covers the cost of delivery.
The content of notice of return or complaint should contain:
- Name and surname
- Order number
- Name of the product which is returned/exchanged/subject to complaint.
Please send parcels to the following address:
EDULEPKI Sp. z o.o.
ul. Chmielewskiego 5B/3