HOW TO USE EDULEPKI® STICKERS
The EDULEPKI® stickers are reusable. This means that they can be moved from one spot to another.
- EDULEPKI® stickers can be placed in children’s rooms, living rooms, bedrooms, in kindergartens and nurseries, in doctor’s and physiotherapy offices, and in pedagogical and psychological centres.
- We guarantee proper quality of our products, but we cannot impact circumstances and method of their application, therefore we ask for observation of the rules below.
- The surface on which the EDULEPKI® stickers are to be placed has to be clean and dry.
- Humidity significantly impacts the adhesion properties of the EDULEPKI® stickers.
- Although the EDULEPKI stickers are made of high-quality materials, they should be handled with care so as not to tear them.
- It should also be remembered that each print has limited resistance against mechanical wear.
- In the case of the EDULEPKI® stickers, it should always be remembered that each wall or surface, on which we place the stickers, requires individual approach. This means that a product which worked well in one spot, might not be appropriate for another. Each wall and surface is different (due to variety of used materials and construction technologies), therefore we advise to perform a test of the product on a given surface.
- The EDULEPKI® stickers are reusable. This means that they can be moved from one spot to another. However, the surface must be smooth, clean and dry every time.
- Shoe stickers “I PUT ON MY SHOES ON MY OWN” are the only exception. These stickers are not reusable. They use a strong glue for application inside the shoe, so they stick well and can be used by the children in the long run, as both guidance and a great motivator while they put on their shoes.
Information and advice given in this instruction is based on our current knowledge and experience, however it should be verified for specific uses.