LEARNING SHAPES AND COLORS
- The child learns and revises six different shapes and colors through finding, matching and sticking smaller shapes of various sizes to the “model” shapes.
- Set of reusable stickers. For flat surfaces, such as: walls, furniture, windows, doors, floors, table.
- The product can be reused even if it gets crumpled.
12 in stock
Shipping in: 24 hours
“Learning Shapes and Colors” consists of reusable stickers for children that provide both play and learning.
- The aim of the play is to familiarise the child with the six basic shapes that is with the circle, the triangle, the square, the rectangle, the star and the heart.
- This set is particularly good as a tool for revising and naming colors.
- The task is to find and match smaller shapes of various sizes then to stick them to the center of the big – model shapes.
- The child practices logical thinking skills and visual perception, as well as manual and fine motor skills.
- They also develop sorting and classifying skills, as well as practice perceptiveness and concentration.
- Easy to keep clean.
THE SET CONTAINS:
6 A4 sheets – 120 reusable educational stickers
Ideas for parents for shared fun and interesting ways of learning.
Set of reusable stickers. For flat surfaces, such as: walls, furniture, windows, doors, floors, table.
The product can be reused even if it gets crumpled.